Gear Talk > Camera Talk

Nikon D850 and Manual Focus with Legacy Nikkors?

<< < (8/8)

Snoogly:
Does anyone with inside knowledge know anything about the fate of the DK-17M? Not a new one to be found in the cosmos, and they have rapidly become a high ticket item on auction sites. I fear no more will be made, or that they stopped being made some time ago, and stock has run out.

David H. Hartman:
Snoogly,

I checked B&H Photo, NY, NY, USA and the DK-17M is back ordered. Hopefully it isn't discontinued. I'd be using one if I could read the displays on my D850 without my glasses. I'm probably repeating myself but I was able to use the DK-17M with my D2H while wearing glasses but not with my D300s and forward.

Dave

simsurace:

--- Quote from: Snoogly on January 15, 2021, 19:11:10 ---Does anyone with inside knowledge know anything about the fate of the DK-17M? Not a new one to be found in the cosmos, and they have rapidly become a high ticket item on auction sites. I fear no more will be made, or that they stopped being made some time ago, and stock has run out.

--- End quote ---

I had one for sale if I can still find it.
https://nikongear.net/revival/index.php?topic=9284.msg154071#msg154071

Snoogly:
Please let me know if you find it!

I am in Japan though ...

Ilkka Nissilä:
In Nikon store in my country it says that DK-17M is a discontinued product. You could try the Nikon store in your country to see availability.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version