Author Topic: Lenses for a macro bellows setup with focal length of 135-150mm  (Read 12610 times)

the solitaire

• NG Member
Re: Lenses for a macro bellows setup with focal length of 135-150mm
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2020, 10:39:08 »
Nice F-prism…...do you shoot film?

BFK_7156 by Plan B Photography, on Flickr

This is a pretty nice camera, but not in as good a shape as collectable items generally are.
I used to shoot film more then I do today. But still, I occasionally put a roll of film in each of my film cameras and expose those.

Most of the time I forget to develop those rolls. Photography, at least the spontanious type, is more about observing and seeing for me, then it is about the resulting photographs.

With this bellows setup it's different though. That is all about peeking at things my bare eyes can not, or hardly see.
Buddy

Gone Fishing

• NG Member
« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2022, 04:58:00 »

mxbianco

• NG Supporter
  • A teddy bear from the Alps, rarely fierce
« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2023, 18:17:40 »
BFK_7156 by Plan B Photography, on Flickr

This is a pretty nice camera, but not in as good a shape as collectable items generally are.
I used to shoot film more then I do today. But still, I occasionally put a roll of film in each of my film cameras and expose those.

Most of the time I forget to develop those rolls. Photography, at least the spontanious type, is more about observing and seeing for me, then it is about the resulting photographs.

With this bellows setup it's different though. That is all about peeking at things my bare eyes can not, or hardly see.

That Nikon F is a Red Dot version, another collectible. Not really rare, about 10000 samples are present in the range 659xxxx-660xxxx
Non-Red dot samples in that serial # range are rarer.

Serial # 6598051 is present in Matthew Lin's Red Dot List.

I have 4 Red Dots, one with original box.

Ciao from Massimo

Since evolution has given us TWO ears and ONE mouth, we are supposed (me included) to be doing more listening than talking.