Author Topic: Irix 15/2.4  (Read 24834 times)

John Harkus

• NG Supporter
  • You ARE NikonGear
Re: Irix 15/2.4
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2017, 17:05:38 »
Apologies for digressing on the thread subject, but I've finally got round to buying the Irix 11mm f/4, lovely lens and pretty fine build quality (and it comes in a great tin!). Haven't used it for much yet but happy to share some initial shots if anyone's interested.

John

Jack Dahlgren

• NG Member
  • You ARE NikonGear
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2017, 06:59:59 »
Apologies for digressing on the thread subject, but I've finally got round to buying the Irix 11mm f/4, lovely lens and pretty fine build quality (and it comes in a great tin!). Haven't used it for much yet but happy to share some initial shots if anyone's interested.

John

Would like to see your results with the lens, especially architectural subjects if you have them.

Akira

• Homo jezoensis
  • NG Supporter
  • Tokyo, Japan
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2017, 07:22:04 »

John

John, if you would share the images of your Irix 11mm f/4, it would be nice to start a dedicated thread for the lens.  I'm looking forward to that!
"The eye is blind if the mind is absent." - Confucius

"Limitation is inspiration." - Akira