Gear Talk > What the Nerds Do

L35AF!!!

(1/2) > >>

richardHaw:
https://richardhaw.com/2021/01/10/repair-nikon-l35af-ad/

finally...

next, going to adapt the lens to my Z! :o :o :o

pluton:
In the late 1980's, when the used prices came down, I had a few of these, and also a few of the Canon Sure Shot equivalents.  My problem was always that they usually failed after about 10 rolls of film. 

Matthew Currie:
I have the underwater version,  which I had heard has the same lens, but apparently is now said to have the lesser Tessar type.  Nonetheless, it's a pretty decent and robust camera both in and out of the water.  It's been some time since I used it, but it was a good pocket camera, and unlike the L35AF, its flash as well as its AF are both optional. 

I had a Minolta Weathermatic Dual 35 as well, but it broke.  The Nikon is simpler and tougher (and less conspicuous, being black rather than yellow). 

Hugh_3170:
Funny that.  I had a number of Pentax 928 cameras that went the same way after not all that many rolls of film.

--- Quote from: pluton on January 10, 2021, 19:23:29 ---In the late 1980's, when the used prices came down, I had a few of these, and also a few of the Canon Sure Shot equivalents.  My problem was always that they usually failed after about 10 rolls of film.

--- End quote ---

richardHaw:
currently salvaging the lens to convert to digital :o :o :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version