Author Topic: [SOLD] [CH] Nikon D5 Body  (Read 2054 times)

MFloyd

• NG Supporter
  • My quest for the "perfect" speed blur
    • Adobe Portfolio
[SOLD] [CH] Nikon D5 Body
« on: November 18, 2020, 12:36:12 »
I will replace my remaining D5 body with a second D6

Purchase date June 9 2017. Nikon Switzerland, 3-year guaranty just expired. Body, like new. Number of clicks: 44’295 clicks; never video.

Asking price: €3’200 + delivery costs & insurance from Switzerland.

Included with original box, and all accessories (new). Not included: card reader, cards, Peak Design attachments, and RRS camera plate.

Pictures of today (November 18, 2020):

_8524031.jpg

_8524035.jpg

_8524036.jpg

click on the images for higher resolution
Γνῶθι σεαυτόν

MFloyd

• NG Supporter
    • Adobe Portfolio
Re: [SOLD] [CH] Nikon D5 Body
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2020, 11:31:38 »
Sold, paid and forwarded   :) Again to a French gentleman. In Switzerland, photographic equipment is much cheaper, compared to the neighboring countries, combined with a VAT of only 7.6%. This allows to make an attractive sale price. A minor sweetener in a country with the highest cost of living in the world.  ;)

_8524036.jpg
Γνῶθι σεαυτόν

mxbianco

• NG Supporter
  • A teddy bear from the Alps, rarely fierce
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2020, 19:55:51 »
Switzerland is outside the EU, usually you have to pay customs for items bought outside EU. At least, it has happened to me with an F4E camera sold from Switzerland to Italy (and I was prepared to pay customs, price was very favorable) ... Anyhow, the french buyer probably knew about  it, otherwise it's going to be a lukewarm Xmas surprise...

Happy you sold your stuff.

Ciao from Massimo
Since evolution has given us TWO ears and ONE mouth, we are supposed (me included) to be doing more listening than talking.

MFloyd

• NG Supporter
    • Adobe Portfolio
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2020, 20:07:46 »
Switzerland is outside the EU, usually you have to pay customs for items bought outside EU. At least, it has happened to me with an F4E camera sold from Switzerland to Italy (and I was prepared to pay customs, price was very favorable) ... Anyhow, the french buyer probably knew about  it, otherwise it's going to be a lukewarm Xmas surprise...

Happy you sold your stuff.

Ciao from Massimo

Thanks. It took me about a month. Not a very favorable moment to sell gear, even with Xmas ar the door. From where I live, France is just on “the other side of the mountain” ... And Italy a couple of tens of kilometers ...  ;)
Γνῶθι σεαυτόν