Introductions > Introduce Yourself

Hello from Southern England

<< < (3/3)

Bob.S:
Birna,...Thanks for interesting reply! (Which I have noted).....You use a considerable collection of Nikon bodies, how do you determine when to use the FX 'Z' bodies?....Thanks for this help!

Erik Lund:
Not to take the words out of anybody's mount ;) But just for information I case anyone missed it; We have a dedicated thread on the Z system where there is a lot of really amazing information gathered already

https://nikongear.net/revival/index.php?topic=8075.0

But feel free to continue here as well of course ;)
For my part I just jumped at the opportunity adding a Z7 at a reasonable price and really enjoy using it! Highly recommended!

Birna Rørslett:

--- Quote from: Bob.S on September 08, 2020, 09:05:50 ---Birna,...Thanks for interesting reply! (Which I have noted).....You use a considerable collection of Nikon bodies, how do you determine when to use the FX 'Z' bodies?....Thanks for this help!

--- End quote ---

Simple. If I need the electronic silent shutter for the project, I select the Z body that suits best for the given purpose. Meaning usually Z7 for for high-resolution macro, Z6 for anything else. Both systems then run off A/C. The Z50 is just for taking with me for fun shooting. I have no A/C adapter for it (however for my D3200 there is one).

Bob.S:
Birna,........Thanks for your last helpful post......I may have more questions later, sorry!

Erik...........Thanks, yes, I have looked at the 'Z' stuff several times,....I'm on page 41 of the 89 pages and will be working on it for a while yet!

Birna Rørslett:
You're welcome, Bob. However, if you have specific questions, I suggest these be posted to the appropriate board on NG.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version