Author Topic: Online course in filmaking  (Read 1252 times)

Bjørn Solberg

• NG Member
Online course in filmaking
« on: May 01, 2020, 14:54:19 »

Hugh_3170

• NG Supporter
  • Back in Melbourne!
Re: Online course in filmaking
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2020, 06:36:05 »
To make acceptable pictures in spite of the double disabilities of being both a New Zealander and using a Canon camera sounds like quite an achievement under the circumstances! (LOL)  ;D  ;D  ;D

(I live in Australia and the Aussies really love to make similar jokes about New Zealanders - including me, since I am also a New Zealander - shock horror.  And I have used the odd Canon camera over the years.  :o  :o  :o )

This guy in New Zealand is a Canon user, but still makes acceptable pictures  8) Here is a link to a filmmaking course he hosts:

https://www.nextgenerationfilmmaker.com/storytelling-with-truth?utm_source=Next+Generation+Filmmaker+Pre-Launch&utm_campaign=9efc8dc39d-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_04_27_08_30_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b253d552f7-9efc8dc39d-199239973

Emjoy!

Bjørn
Hugh Gunn

Ethan

• NG Supporter
  • You ARE NikonGear
Re: Online course in filmaking
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2020, 11:34:50 »
Dunno about Newzealanders disabilities.

The common giveaway of wannabe filmaker/storytellers besides the ludicrous titles they bestow on themselves instead of plain videograpgers, is when their white balance is off and colour grading is non existent......

I stopped watching his video at 6:35 when the audio turns suddenly to mono channel....Dohhh!

He claims award winning....of what exactly? mediocrity?