Author Topic: NEW ARRIVAL  (Read 1615 times)

David.Paquette

• NG Member
  • You ARE NikonGear
NEW ARRIVAL
« on: January 12, 2020, 03:27:44 »
Hello everyone. I came across this forum by chance and recently registered as a new member.

About me.

I was, when I first enlisted in our Navy, a military photographer. Prior to that I bought my first Nikon F2. Since then and post my military photography days I amassed many many more Nikon cameras. Post the theft of all my film equipment I moved into the digital side and have acquired both Nikon FX and DX cameras as well as a number of lenses.

My interests are landscapes, architecture, animals, and macro/micro.

I look forward to learning more about my revived passion now that I've the time to shoot once again.

Again, thank you for allowing me to be a part of this fine group of shooters.

Tristin

• NG Member
  • Nothing less, always more.
Re: NEW ARRIVAL
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2020, 06:52:50 »
Welcome David, I look forward to seeing your work!
-Tristin

Birna Rørslett

• Global Moderator
  • A lesser fierce bear of the North
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2020, 10:08:43 »
Welcome to our peaceful and friendly corner of the cyberspace. Do show your work and join the civilised discussions :)

We are much more into the outcome than the name of the gear producing it. Thus many system(s) are seen amongst our members and supporters. Personally I shoot mainly Nikon, with some Fuji, Olympus, Panasonic, and Sony, thrown into the mix.

Frank Fremerey

• engineering art
  • NG Supporter
  • Bonn, Germany
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2020, 16:25:36 »
welcome to our community. we all love photography and some love gear more than others. we love to meet in person which is a consistent part of this place.
You are out there. You and your camera. You can shoot or not shoot as you please. Discover the world, Your world. Show it to us. Or we might never see it.

Me: https://youpic.com/photographer/frankfremerey/

Erik Lund

• Global Moderator
  • Copenhagen
    • ErikLund.com
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2020, 09:54:53 »
Welcome to NikonGear! Enjoy ;)
Erik Lund