Author Topic: More flowers  (Read 4548 times)

Gary

• NG Member
  • Southern California
    • Snaps
Re: More flowers
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2015, 17:52:14 »
Dare to bend the rules. Let you eye guide you. Shit happens ... throw it out. Learn. Then shoot again and magic happens. Only when you stop to learn you will produce shit for the rest of you life.

So that has been my problem ... I'm low on the learning curve.
"Everywhere you look there are photographs, it is the call of photographers to see and capture them."- Gary Ayala
My snaps are here: www.garyayala.com
Critiquing my snaps are always welcomed and appreciated.

HCS

• NG Supporter
  • The Netherlands
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2015, 19:10:17 »
Thanks for commenting Keith.

Gary, from what i've seen from you, i wouldn't get that you're low on the learning curve  8)
Hans Cremers

Gary

• NG Member
  • Southern California
    • Snaps
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2015, 17:34:38 »
Thanks for commenting Keith.

Gary, from what i've seen from you, i wouldn't get that you're low on the learning curve  8)

I dunno ... I capture a lot of shit. 
"Everywhere you look there are photographs, it is the call of photographers to see and capture them."- Gary Ayala
My snaps are here: www.garyayala.com
Critiquing my snaps are always welcomed and appreciated.

Richard A

• NG Supporter
  • Its all about the light
    • Lightscapes
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2015, 18:47:15 »
Yellow Pansies. To me they are all executed well and the subject handled well. Not sure if the filaments in #1 are tack sharp, as this is the main focus point here. A shallower depth of field would have also resulted in even more isolation of this aspect.

You have handled the processing well especially considering that I find these saturated yellows in flowers quite difficult to get right. Its quite easy to under/over do this in processing.
Richard Adcock