Author Topic: Encore heureux qu'on va vers l'été  (Read 1468 times)

Airy

• NG Supporter
    • My pics repository
Encore heureux qu'on va vers l'été
« on: May 22, 2017, 22:39:49 »
A novel by Christiane Rochefort, 1975 - title is approximately, "fortunately, summer is coming" but I am not able to render the nuances.
50/2 AI on Df. That one, for reasons I cannot explain, remains my favourite old fifty (at times it is the 50/1.2, and of course the Noct, but the latter needed a day off).
f/8, f/2, f/2.8 at 1/100s shot from the hip
Airy Magnien

golunvolo

• NG Supporter
  • You ARE NikonGear
Re: Encore heureux qu'on va vers l'été
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 23:28:33 »
Airy the second one is delicate and works for me but is the third one that I find more interesting: fresh and "no problem" atitutde, movement, happiness, all and all "l'été encore"... thanks!

Akira

• Homo jezoensis
  • NG Supporter
  • Tokyo, Japan
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 23:56:13 »
Nice triptych...red, yellow and (even barely) blue, from left to right.

(It is already too hot here in Tokyo.)
"The eye is blind if the mind is absent." - Confucius

"Limitation is inspiration." - Akira

Airy

• NG Supporter
    • My pics repository
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2017, 06:27:17 »
Thanks Golunvolo. Indeed, the third one is just one "lucky shot", but I do not try my luck very often. I saw the ladies coming from a distance and waited for them to overtake me (we were walking in the same direction). Pic was bound to get unsharp (f/2.8 to avoid picking up too much junk, and camera shake, unavoidably) but sometimes it's the right thing. Anyway I am (to a certain extent) fed up with still lives or posed portraits...

Akira, I guess in Tokyo they would already have burnt their feet soles. In fact, overhearing their conversation, it appears that they were looking for a foot massage experience, like walking on pebbles (Chinese style, possibly also Japanese ?) and were frustrated by flat tar.

Concerning the colors, you are right, I did not notice and at first, I found the blue car to be disturbing.
Airy Magnien

Airy

• NG Supporter
    • My pics repository
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2017, 06:28:30 »
Thanks Golunvolo. Indeed, the third one is just one "lucky shot", but I do not try my luck very often. I saw the ladies coming from a distance and waited for them to overtake me (we were walking in the same direction). Pic was bound to get unsharp (f/2.8 to avoid picking up too much junk, estimated focus, and camera shake, unavoidably) but sometimes it's the right thing. Anyway I am (to a certain extent) fed up with still lives or posed portraits...

Akira, I guess in Tokyo they would already have burnt their feet soles. In fact, overhearing their conversation, it appears that they were looking for a foot massage experience, like walking on pebbles (Chinese style, possibly also Japanese ?) and were frustrated by flat tar.

Concerning the colors, you are right, I did not notice and at first, I found the blue car to be disturbing.
Airy Magnien