Gear Talk > Other

Do you do projects?

(1/3) > >>

Jyda:
I'm interested in hearing if you have personal projects and how you approach them. By a project I mean something limitied in scope, be it by subject, geographical location, theme, or something else. It should probably also have a predefined goal and maybe an imposed time limit. Thus it is not just a general theme, ie "Photographing flowers" or "Travel images". Just in my opinion of course.

John Geerts:
Many projects, but this is one   as a topic  theme here . There is not really a time-limit connected to it. I find 'time'  usually unimportant unless there is a kind of deadline.  Location: Regte Heide

Jyda:
An interesting project, John! Did you envision it as a project from the beginning or is it something that has evolved into a project?

The reason I suggested a time limit is more for my own sake. I've just begun a couple of small projects, never having done so before, and want to include the whole chain from start to final presentation in the planning of them. I know if I don't limit the scope, I'll never finish. :)

the solitaire:
Yes, I do work on a project. The time is limited (and running out)

I want to make a series of photographs that will form a short story featuring a hedgehog plushy

This hedgehog will be our firstborns first plushy/toy and as such the project should be done by the time she will be born, which is in about 8 weeks :)

Jyda:
That sounds like a fun project. I'm sure your kid will appreciate in the future. Having a child takes care of most projects for the next couple of years. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version