Author Topic: Hello from Kjetil NB in Oslo  (Read 1603 times)

knb

• NG Supporter
  • Oslo, Norway
Hello from Kjetil NB in Oslo
« on: June 23, 2015, 19:24:36 »
I can see that a lot of familiar people from the old NG/Fotozones have joined already. Hello to all of you!
Not surprisingly, I was also known as knb at those sites.

After the recent incident, I have checked Bjørn's Naturfotograf site from time to time to see if he would choose to revive that legacy site. I am now thrilled to see that the NG site is indeed revived. Thanks to those that made it happen.
Kjetil Narum Bakken

elsa hoffmann

• NG Member
  • Cape Town, South Africa
    • Elsa Hoffmann
Re: Hello from Kjetil NB in Oslo
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 19:30:42 »
Welcome home :)
"You don’t take a photograph – you make it” – Ansel Adams. Thats why I use photoshop.
www.phototourscapetown.com
www.elsa.co.za. www.intimateimages.co.za

Frank Fremerey

• engineering art
  • NG Supporter
  • Bonn, Germany
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 19:31:19 »
Hello one more Norvegian. Happy you joined. Curious about your shots and opinions.

we have Danes and Fins too but not a single Suede. Why? Do the Swedes not take photos?
You are out there. You and your camera. You can shoot or not shoot as you please. Discover the world, Your world. Show it to us. Or we might never see it.

Me: https://youpic.com/photographer/frankfremerey/

knb

• NG Supporter
  • Oslo, Norway
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 20:10:17 »
Thanks for the warm welcome Elsa.

Hi Frank. I can of course tell a bit more about myself. I am a pure amateur with an affection for nature in general. Something I suppose I inherited from my late father who was a member of NN (Norske Naturfotografer). I do not pretend to live up to his standards with respect to photography, but I made it a more serious hobby after acquiring a D700 in 2008 (I occasionally used film before). More recently I also got a Df, which thrives with my selection of manual lenses (I do have a few AF ones too). I suppose I will show some examples of my work in due time.

By the way, there were some Swedish members at the old NG, someone may show up later on...
Kjetil Narum Bakken

simato73

• NG Supporter
  • You ARE NikonGear
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 23:08:09 »
Hello Kjetil, welcome to the party!
Simone Tomasi