Author Topic: [Portfolio] Laurent-Perrier  (Read 2501 times)

Almass

[Portfolio] Laurent-Perrier
« on: April 17, 2016, 14:24:17 »
Cling and Bling at the Laurent-Perrier event which nobody can remember what was the event about as everybody was too pissed including yours truly....... ;D

Tristin

• NG Member
  • Nothing less, always more.
Re: [Portfolio] Laurent-Perrier
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 19:50:10 »
I woudn't be happy if I had to be there  ::)
-Tristin

Almass

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2016, 20:20:59 »
I woudn't be happy if I had to be there  ::)

You are so right. Everybody was so unhappy to be there and had to help themselves to the Bubbly to forget how unhappy the situation was....... 8)

BillO

• NG Supporter
  • Cruising the US in a Motorhome
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 02:55:19 »
"Cling and Bling at the Laurent-Perrier event which nobody can remember what was the event about as everybody was too pissed including yours truly...."

Fascinating images. The outfits look a bit like an old-fashion debutante ball here.

I assume your use of pissed was in the sense of drunk rather than the more common US sense of very mad.
Regards,
Bill Oliver

Almass

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 10:05:49 »
"Cling and Bling at the Laurent-Perrier event which nobody can remember what was the event about as everybody was too pissed including yours truly...."

Fascinating images. The outfits look a bit like an old-fashion debutante ball here.

I assume your use of pissed was in the sense of drunk rather than the more common US sense of very mad.

Yes. Pissed is being drunk, same as Plastered - Wasted - Smashed - Blasted - Trashed - Laggered......etc

PeterN

• NG Member
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2016, 10:52:46 »
You may have been drunk but that did not stop you from taking some great photos! I think my fav is #2 the facial expression, the colors, the background: all in harmony.
Peter