Author Topic: (SOLD) Nikon D40X (full spectrum) for sale  (Read 2388 times)

Bjørn Rørslett

• Fierce Bear of the North
  • Administrator
  • Oslo, Norway
(SOLD) Nikon D40X (full spectrum) for sale
« on: March 20, 2016, 13:27:37 »
I'm doing a spring cleaning in my camera inventory and found a Nikon D40X that I had forgotten all about. Actually, I found two such cameras, one IR-modified with internal filter, the other without any filter inside at all. I have several other UV-capable cameras at hand, so the "full spectrum" D40x can go if anyone will give it a good future home and deposit USD 250 to my Paypal account. I can bring the camera with me to any NG event for free, otherwise shipping is extra.

The camera was in full working order when it was taken out of commission and a quick check reveals this situation still applies. External appearance is nice although the nitpicker might observe a small scratch on one corner of the rear LCD. However, nitpickers rarely do UV so I foresee no problem here.

Not certain I have the charger for it, but replacement chargers are cheap on eBay. The D40X uses EN-EL9 or ENB-EL9a batteries and at least one battery will accompany the camera.

I might have a Noflexar 35/3.5 or Soligor 35/3.5, both UV-capable lenses, up for sale as well. But have yet to locate them.

Bjørn Rørslett

• Fierce Bear of the North
  • Administrator
  • Oslo, Norway
Re: (SOLD) Nikon D40X (full spectrum) for sale
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 21:30:09 »
Camera and one of my Noflexar lenses are now sold. (I finally managed to locate all 3 of the 35/3.5. Hurray)