Classified > Classified Ads

NIKKON LENSES AVAILABLE

<< < (2/3) > >>

pluton:
Assuming that the items are still for sale, is there a list of what is available?

Michael Erlewine:

--- Quote from: pluton on November 19, 2022, 06:50:01 ---Assuming that the items are still for sale, is there a list of what is available?

--- End quote ---

Please send me an email at Michael@Erlewine.net

mxbianco:

--- Quote from: Chip Chipowski on September 14, 2022, 17:34:30 ---Would you mind sharing the maker of the tubs with slot dividers?

--- End quote ---

The one marked as Lenses-Medium is a Stanley Sortmaster, I have several of them , they can be stacked together by means of two huge clips. The central part (black) is fixed, the yellow dividers can be inserted in the periphery.

Ciao from Massimo

mxbianco:
(I cannot modify previous entry, system won't allow me as being only NG member)

Let me add that Stanley Sortmaster are rather shallow and can be used only for very small lenses (max 40-45 mm diameter), their better usage is for small items like filters and/o cables, or adapters.

Let me also add another statement, directed to Michael Erlewine:

When you published the list of lenses you wanted to sell, it was there only for a few hours, and then you pulled it, and only later you published a few photos which give no clue as to what you are actually selling (exception is: photos of the boxes, hopefully containing a lens...). Maybe you actually don't want to sell anything? Seeing a series of numbers 589, 567, 345 on top of a rear lens cover is like seeing a woman wearing a burka... no wonder there's no interest. Just my 2 cents...

Ciao from Massimo

Michael Erlewine:

--- Quote from: mxbianco on November 20, 2022, 13:56:14 ---(I cannot modify previous entry, system won't allow me as being only NG member)

Let me add that Stanley Sortmaster are rather shallow and can be used only for very small lenses (max 40-45 mm diameter), their better usage is for small items like filters and/o cables, or adapters.

Let me also add another statement, directed to Michael Erlewine:

When you published the list of lenses you wanted to sell, it was there only for a few hours, and then you pulled it, and only later you published a few photos which give no clue as to what you are actually selling (exception is: photos of the boxes, hopefully containing a lens...). Maybe you actually don't want to sell anything? Seeing a series of numbers 589, 567, 345 on top of a rear lens cover is like seeing a woman wearing a burka... no wonder there's no interest. Just my 2 cents...

Ciao from Massimo

--- End quote ---

Just send me an email, Michael@Erlewine.net and I will send you the list. The prices and value of all these lenses changes too rapidly on Ebay, etc. to try to keep up with it. I will send you the list, you say which you are interested, and I will then quote the price plus shipping to wherever you are, which will vary.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version