Classified > Classified Ads

NIKKON LENSES AVAILABLE

(1/3) > >>

Michael Erlewine:
NIKKON LENSES AVAILABLE

I have decided to sell about 100 lenses from my collection of mostly close-up and macro lenses. I also have a lot of the various Micro Nikkor 55mm lenses as I first learned about them from NFOTO, to whom I will always be grateful to for the knowledge.

I am 81 and not traveling far from my car on hikes these days and tired of comparing the earlier FD lenses with one another. I see sharpness, but not enough correction in those lenses. I am VERY happy with many of the new “S” series of lenses for the Nikon mirrorless camera. I am using the Z9, D850, and Z7 II cameras. Don’t worry, I still have more than enough lenses to get me where I am going, which is not as far as I used to imagine.

Here are some photos. I tried listing them here, but there was no response, so I removed them. However if any of you are looking for a Nikon lens and are willing to pay the going price for that used lens on Ebay (plus shipping), let me know what lens you are looking for and I may be able to be helpful.

I also have a number of Sony E-Mount lenses plus the adapter to Nikon as well. I have not stopped photographing, but I am scaling down and don’t need a small lens museum. My email is Michael@Erlewine.net, which is the best way to reach me please.

Erik Lund:
That is serious down scaling indeed  ;) Good luck finding customers, there are for sure a lot of very nice lenses  8)

Michael Erlewine:

--- Quote from: Erik Lund on September 14, 2022, 15:00:08 ---That is serious down scaling indeed  ;) Good luck finding customers, there are for sure a lot of very nice lenses  8)

--- End quote ---

I'm not worried. If no one wants them, I do. I would still use them, of course. Just have some other "S" series lenses in mind.

Chip Chipowski:
Would you mind sharing the maker of the tubs with slot dividers? 

Michael Erlewine:

--- Quote from: Chip Chipowski on September 14, 2022, 17:34:30 ---Would you mind sharing the maker of the tubs with slot dividers?

--- End quote ---

I just get them at Lowes or did. "Stanley" makes one of them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version