Author Topic: Hi from Randers, Denmark.  (Read 1465 times)

Hauge

• NG Member
  • Ol yellow FM
Hi from Randers, Denmark.
« on: December 10, 2021, 19:53:49 »
Once, a long time ago, in the mid eighties, i started taking pictures with my first SLR.
This was a Nikon FT-3, that did a great job, for a couple of years. Still got it, but the light meter got intermittent...
So. later came a couple of FM's, a FE, and F3. Plus quite a few Nikkors, from 24 to 200mm. - Plus a couple of years in photo documenting.

In 2007, i bought a D200/18-70 Kit. The D200 still functions like a charm, but the 18-70 started making focus hunts, a couple of years ago.
Boy, am i glad i bought the D200 back then, now reworking the AI's once more.

With the kids pretty much grown up, it's time to dust off some ol skills. Catching up on the development, of the last decade...
Ol nerd on a vintage budget...

Birna Rørslett

• Global Moderator
  • A lesser fierce bear of the North
Re: Hi from Randers, Denmark.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2021, 20:02:07 »
No better place to "dust off" your skills than here on NG :) Welcome.

Hauge

• NG Member
  • Ol yellow FM
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2021, 20:21:59 »
Thank You very much Birna!
Pleas tell the Bear that his great job, testing lenses, has been searched a few times. And has been a great help over the Years!
- I found "naturfotograf.com" and to my great joy, found the AI's i treasured, to be similar to the ones having top ratings, on said site.

This to applause him, for his great contribution, to many anonyme Nikon'ists all over! - I know a few...

Really glad to be in here. And looking forward to learn, and being inspired...  :)

Birna Rørslett

• Global Moderator
  • A lesser fierce bear of the North
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2021, 20:30:09 »
I do wish i could tell him --- however, that is complicated :)

Anyway, on NG you will find a wide swath of members cherishing the newest and the oldest stuff together. Sometimes even combined in practice by putting an ancient lens on the latest camera model, or (if possible) the other way around. We are only interested in the outcome. Anything goes as far as photography is concerned.

Hauge

• NG Member
  • Ol yellow FM
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2021, 21:08:46 »
I do wish i could tell him --- however, that is complicated :)

Yeah, i just found out in a "S" tread... :)

Anyway, on NG you will find a wide swath of members cherishing the newest and the oldest stuff together. Sometimes even combined in practice by putting an ancient lens on the latest camera model, or (if possible) the other way around. We are only interested in the outcome. Anything goes as far as photography is concerned.

Then definitely come to the right place...
And again many thanks!  :D