Images > Nature, Flora, Fauna & Landscapes

Fun with clouds (inspired by Dave)

(1/3) > >>

Akira:
Dave (Paterson) posted a marvelous thread here:

http://nikongear.net/revival/index.php/topic,7664.0.html

Inspired by his concept of incorporating clouds as part of landscapes, I experimented with some cityscapes of Tokyo incorporating the clouds.  Fortunately (well, not fortunately at all for the people in the western part of Japan), there were some interesting cumulonimbus clouds left by the typhoon.

Jacques Pochoy:
Great views !  I like the cloud concept, as after all they define most of our landscapes ;)

basker:
Dave set the bar pretty high, and Akira did also. I still have to post this in case it is the pilot from Dave's UFO image. :)

David Paterson:
Yes, Clouds-R-Us! Some very nice things there, Akira (and not only Akira). I have always considered the sky to be a very important element in any landscape image and therefore clouds are very important too. I really dislike a plain blue sky.

How is the temperature in Tokyo? Here in central Scotland, away from cooling sea breezes, we went from over 30 in the hottest part of the day, to under 20 - in just one 24-hour period.

Akira:

--- Quote from: Jacques Pochoy on July 29, 2018, 16:55:11 ---Great views !  I like the cloud concept, as after all they define most of our landscapes ;)

--- End quote ---

Thank you, Jacques.  Yes, that is written in the stone.

--- Quote from: basker on July 29, 2018, 19:32:32 ---Dave set the bar pretty high, and Akira did also. I still have to post this in case it is the pilot from Dave's UFO image. :)

--- End quote ---

Sam, nice "double" UFO image!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version