Author Topic: Yet another hello from Stockholm, Sweden  (Read 2931 times)

FriskoKry

• NG Member
  • Stockholm, Sweden
Yet another hello from Stockholm, Sweden
« on: July 23, 2016, 15:00:11 »
My name is Bo Liljegren and was born, raised and living in Stockholm. I am a happy amateur photographer since the mid-1970s. I stuck my head in a darkroom and was seduced into the vapors of D76 and F24. A used Nikon F2A with the Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 became my weapon in the art of capturing light guises. They are still in my possession and in use. Several lenses have been added. The so-called future got in my hand via a Nikon D50, but the digital era is captured mostly with a Nikon D300s.

Architecture, street and landscape are at the top of the list of items to image.

I have since childhood a technical curiosity. Right now is Bjørns CPU converting capturing my attention.

I'm glad over my experience with film photography for which kids have heard of Tri-X nowadays.

I want to contribute with some pictures from the year that has been.

Regards /Bosse (it's a nickname from Bo)
Bo Liljegren
In her white lace, you could clearly see the lady sadly looking, Saying that she'd take the blame, For the crucifixion of her own domain - Yes

Anirban Halder

• NG Member
  • Minneapolis, USA
Re: Yet another hello from Stockholm, Sweden
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 15:47:50 »
Welcome to NG Bosse! Looking forward to see your shots.
Anirban Halder

Bjørn Rørslett

• Fierce Bear of the North
  • Administrator
  • Oslo, Norway
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2016, 15:55:00 »
Most welcome, Bosse. We want to see your pictures be they Tri-X based or not ...

I started my forays into photography with the smells of Tri-X and D-76 myself, so know the sensations by heart. Unfortunately, so did my lungs thus I had to drop the b/w and darkroom  stuff and continue with colour slides later.

Frank Fremerey

• engineering art
  • NG Supporter
  • Bonn, Germany
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2016, 17:06:34 »
Welcome to our little troll free hide out, Bosse, where did you leave Lasse and Lisa, Inga, Britta, Ole???

Looking forward to seeing your Old & New stuff!!!
You are out there. You and your camera. You can shoot or not shoot as you please. Discover the world, Your world. Show it to us. Or we might never see it.

Me: https://youpic.com/photographer/frankfremerey/

elsa hoffmann

• NG Member
  • Cape Town, South Africa
    • Elsa Hoffmann
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2016, 17:18:36 »
a very welcome form me too. Post away :)
"You don’t take a photograph – you make it” – Ansel Adams. Thats why I use photoshop.
www.phototourscapetown.com
www.elsa.co.za. www.intimateimages.co.za

Erik Lund

• Global Moderator
  • Copenhagen
    • ErikLund.com
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2016, 13:27:45 »
Welcome to NikonGear ;)
Erik Lund

benveniste

• NG Member
  • I think, therefore I am. I think.
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2016, 15:34:02 »
Welcome!  I visited your city for the 1st time this month and really enjoyed it.

FriskoKry

• NG Member
  • Stockholm, Sweden
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2016, 18:57:21 »
Welcome to our little troll free hide out, Bosse, where did you leave Lasse and Lisa, Inga, Britta, Ole???

Thank you, Frank. Leave them? Well, after a decent dinner at the Tennstopet, I left them on a park bench in Vasaparken. They looked up at the first floor to Dalagatan 46, longing after the pen has not been used since 2002. Probably they were picked up by Kerstin later.  ;)

/Bosse
Bo Liljegren
In her white lace, you could clearly see the lady sadly looking, Saying that she'd take the blame, For the crucifixion of her own domain - Yes