Images > Themes, Portfolio Series, PaW, or PaM

[Them] Graffiti

(1/18) > >>

Zang:
I was thinking graffiti is something you find all over the places. I personally do not like most of them, but it might be an interesting topic.

HCS:

--- Quote from: Zang on April 21, 2021, 05:26:26 ---I was thinking graffiti is something you find all over the places. I personally do not like most of them, but it might be an interesting topic.

--- End quote ---

I agree, i also find that most graffiti is kinda mweh (even though i can't do it myself).

Very interesting juxtaposition between the (i presume) guy sitting right over the graffiti heart  ;D

mxbianco:
Homage to Banksy

I would draw a border between taggers, which are just devastating the cities, and graffiti painters, where sometimes you see some pieces of real art

On the wall of a bakery in my hometown, the original is by Banksy, there is a large graffiti maker community in Bologna, but I suspect it's a stencil derived from the original.

Ciao from Massimo

mxbianco:
Graffiti, Via del Pratello, Bologna

One of the most densely graffiti-populated area is via del Pratello.
This street is also having a large amount of bars, bistrots, ... , and an intense night life... in non-COVID times! (curfew is at 22:00 nowadays).

Ciao from Massimo

Zang:

--- Quote from: HCS on April 21, 2021, 08:28:58 ---I agree, i also find that most graffiti is kinda mweh (even though i can't do it myself).

Very interesting juxtaposition between the (i presume) guy sitting right over the graffiti heart  ;D

--- End quote ---

That was me taking rest during my hiking. That was the only sitting position for me to not get to the way of the graffiti :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version