Gear Talk > What the Nerds Do

Megadap fun

<< < (2/2)

Hugh_3170:
Once the "Goggle" viewfinder supplement is detached from a "Goggled" lens, as you have done in the image with it on the Z50, then I think that the lens can be attached to most camera bodies such as Leicas and others with suitable adapters.  I have a 35mm f/2.0 Summicron with the Goggle supplement and have had no issues once the supplement is removed.

--- Quote from: MEPER on January 23, 2021, 10:58:13 ---Yes, I read the review before I ordered the adapter.
The reviews are often quite detailed so he has spent some time exploring most details.

I was surprised that my Leica Summicon which is the version that has google attachment could be mounted as I read in the review that the "google" lenses could not be mounted.
But maybe there are some where the googles are permanent......I am not Leica expert and the Summicon I have has just been on a M3 body for display. I have never used it but now I think I will try it out. But I don't expect it to be better than the Nikkor 50/2 H's which I think are very nice lenses.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version