Gear Talk > Camera Talk

Nikon Df discontinued

<< < (6/10) > >>

Bent Hjarbo:
I bought a refurbished D5300, and it looked like new, no scratches or anything, in box with papers.

Akira:

--- Quote from: richardHaw on January 08, 2021, 09:30:26 ---i was told that mine was, in fact i saw that the screws have scratches meaning it was opened recently. the scratches look recent. they told me that they sent the cameras back to Nikon so I assume it was refurbished :o :o :o

--- End quote ---

To be precise, that should be called "repaired" or "overhauled", not "refurbished".

As Bent says, a refurbished camera should look as good as new.

richardHaw:
ok, maybe "refreshed". it feels like some of the rubber parts look new  :o :o :o
maybe tomorrow i will send to shinjuku to check the STD (subdial tardy display) ::)

GraXXoR:
Just bought a mint s/h Df with a "silver ring" 50 1.8 in December (arrived in January)... As a D4 owner, I of course love the performance... I was saddened though not surprised at all to hear that the Df was discontinued. I had hoped until a few years ago that a DfII would be forthcoming, but was again saddened, though not surprised, that one never did.

In the few short months I have owned my Df, I have come to love it and have bought two lenses especially for it... one is shown below.
I hope that this camera has a lot of life left in it.

Erik Lund:
Very nice subtle product shot ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version