Images > People, Portraits, Street, PJ & Cityscapes

104.200 Iso portrait

<< < (2/5) > >>

Tristin:
More than usable for most applications.  Crazy how far things have gone.  I remember being impressed with ISO 1600 from the 5D!

--- Quote from: Frank Fremerey on October 29, 2020, 23:57:25 ---great camera, but shutter noise is annoing. Z6 would have done

--- End quote ---

Eh, Z6 has noise patterns.  Saturation aside, the D750 does better in high ISOs.

ianwatson:
<Darth Vader> Impressive. Most impressive. </Darth Vader>

Moving from black-and-white film to a D3 blew my mind. You and your D5 have done it again!

golunvolo:

--- Quote from: Tristin on October 30, 2020, 04:46:54 ---More than usable for most applications.  Crazy how far things have gone.  I remember being impressed with ISO 1600 from the 5D!

Eh, Z6 has noise patterns.  Saturation aside, the D750 does better in high ISOs.

--- End quote ---

I think I´ve already commented this. Not to beat a dead horse but I have used both D750 and Z6 and the later has the edge when it comes to high iso images.

Ian, evan Darth Vader in a dark chamber will be no problem for this one. The force is strong with her  ;D

Frank Fremerey:
I love the Z6 with my OM Zuikos from the 1980ies.

Esp the Thorium glass 1.2/55 ... blows. my. mind.

Akira:
Looks great.  If you didn't disclose the technical details, I would never imagine that the portrait was shot at such an extreme ISO setting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version