Images > Nature, Flora, Fauna & Landscapes

A mountain called Suilven

(1/3) > >>

David Paterson:
I am sorry to have been absent from NG for too long - life has been complicated recently, with not much opportunity or motivation to make some new images. By chance, two very separate things happened which reminded me how much enjoyment and friendship I have had as a result of my membership of NG.Two very old friends - both are artists - painters - got in touch, showing images of the very remote mountain called Suilven in north-west Scotland, and asking if I had some photographs of the peak. Then Akira emailed me, pointing out that I had not contributed to the forum for a long time.

So my in return to NG Iam showing the images I showed to those artists. And I apologise for not keeping in touch with my friends on the forum.

Ashlandish:
Always wonderful to see the images you share, always enjoy--sure do understand life's complications, happy see you back  :)...

Luc:
Welcome back, Dave. I too always like watching your images, wonderful examples of the beauty of nature.

David Paterson:
Thanks, Tim - it's so nice to get another "welcome home to NG" - now I realise I had been missing what we all share here, and I don't just mean photographs.

And Luc - thank you, too - I think we share a love of the natural world.

Thomas Stellwag:
I am happy to see you again and hope you will show more of those adorable pictures

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version