Introductions > Introduce Yourself

Greetings from Czech

(1/3) > >>

Petr sheepeck Jůza:
Hi guys.

What a nice surprice.
Some years ago I developed affection for old manual lenses and slowly got rid of my zooms and built a small herd of primes. I searched through internet about the interesting lenses, read something here and something there. I could find some very nice lenses (like Nikkors 55 1.2 K and 85 1.4) in Japan due to my occupation - being a interpreter for Japanese company brought me opportunities to visit Japan quite a few times.

Then I lost my camera and was without it for couple of years.
Luckily, I kept all my lenses and last year I got my hand on D700 (which I had previously and loved so much) in nice condition and did not think twice.  :-)
In the end of last year I entered quite serious case of GAS which lasted up until recently and bought like ten different lenses.  :-o
Luckily, I recovered, sold most and kept just few of them (namely Biotar 58 f2). I could say I became immune and could consider them as antibodies, maybe?  Hmm, just time will tell.

Anyway, in my last GAS tremor I bought four Nikkors: 10.5cm f2.5 (Sonnar), 105mm f2.5 K, 105 1.8 and 135 Q 2.8.
During long sleepless nights in front of computer, searching for information about these, I re-found sites with articles from guys like Richard Haw and Bjorn Roslett, re-read 1001 Nights Stories, and so on.

And then I came upon this NikonGear forum and here you all are.  :-D

I had to register.  :-D

Thank you guys so much for pointing me to so beautiful lenses.

Petr

Birna Rørslett:
You are most welcome :)

Do show us what those lenses can do for you ...

Erik Lund:
Welcome to NikonGear! Enjoy ;)

Thomas Stellwag:
Hi Petr, welcome here

Petr sheepeck Jůza:
Thank you.
For sure I´ll share here some.
As a starter - my first portrait using above mentioned 105 1.8 ai-s.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version