Travelogues > Travel Diaries

Bangalore India

(1/6) > >>

armando_m:
11.5 hours time difference to my home, 30+ hours air journey to get to the technology capital in India, the city of Bangalore, with 12 million inhabitants

I was there on a business trip arrived on a Saturday at 1 am, and I had the weekend to go shooting, brought the V1 with the 18.5mm f1.8 lens and 2 batteries.

Traffic is scary for unaccustomed visitor

although during the week I was there neither I or any of the others traveling with me saw any traffic accidents, quite remarkable, I compare the flow in the streets to a trail of ants, constant and unstoppable, flexible around obstacles, and the noise is a constant cacophony of horns, engines, and other noises that can feel overwhelming

Many women dress in their traditional clothes

and can make a great addition to shots of  traditional buildings, this is the Tipu sultan palace

armando_m:
next to the sultan's palace is the Kote Venkataramana Swamy Temple

Woman selling flowers outside the temple

The Bangalore palace

Bent Hjarbo:
Very nice pictures. Very good compositions and colors.
Thanks for sharing.

armando_m:
Lalbagh flower exhibition, while the taxi driver indicated multiple times it was going to be very crowded , we insisted to try to visit, here are a few shots of the grounds as we approached the exhibition , and as we retreated after seeing the lines to go in

selfi

we did it as weel, I'm on the left of the selfi

armando_m:
On sunday we walked through the streets towards russel market , and commercial street

the tourists (my team mates)

crossing the streets is an art, except at traffic lights

Walked back to the hotel for lunch and went out again in the other direction , this time to the city market

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version