Introductions > Introduce Yourself

From Portland Metro and Tillamook, Oregon

<< < (2/2)

Ashlandish:
Jack, thanks for the welcome, and if you ever make it Portland or Tillamook way, there's a welcome waiting, along with photographic opportunities I'm sure. I enjoy the images you share, and marvel at your construction projects.

John, next time you visit down road, to Portland or Tillamook, feel free to connect, 'twould be nice to meet nearby NG members. The Pacific Northwest is indeed beautiful, and I'll try to post, though I'm just a dabbler wanna photographer, and there are so many wonderful images posted on NG that I fear mine may detract  :-\

Akira, Sapporo was wonderful--my second and third sons were born in Sapporo, went to elementary school in Nishi-ku Yamanote, and I still have friends there who I'd love to visit. My second son is a translator in Japan (medical for monetary sustenance, poetry for non-monetary sustenance) as I believe you are, and my oldest is now visiting his grandparents in Hakodate and is thinking about staying, so perhaps I'll get back sometime. If you ever visit the Pacific Northwest, I'll show you around, reciprocate the hospitality I experienced in Hokkaido, if you'd like :). I'll try to post, but I'm a little shy...

Frank, I've long enjoyed your posts, and when you come to visit your brother, come on up the coast, all the way to Tillamook and Astoria, to my neighborhood. Would enjoy sharing time. Hope it's sooner rather than later.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version