Gear Talk > Lens Talk

Show your 105mm images

<< < (2/46) > >>

Kenneth Rich:
When I bought my Nikon 105 in Germany in the 'Seventies, the salesman said, "We call this the Head Hunter."  I have always thought of it in this manner, and it is refreshing to see a wonderful batch of 105 images, with not one  a Head Hunter!

Fons Baerken:

Df  105mm f/2 DC

John Geerts:

D850  105/2.8 AF-D

fish_shooter:
I have used the 105VR lens for a fair amount of my underwater photography. This shot is one of my more memorable successful ones with this lens. Shot a while back with a D2X. I saw this same exact fish on two dives, each on a different day, to the same dive site so had ample opportunity. I shot about 1/2 in MF and about 1/2 in AF - too bad the exif data does not indicate which. Here is one of the better keepers. This is a fish species that is only found in Hawaii. Link to image on my website with exif data-- https://www.salmonography.com/Aloha/Hawaiian-endemics/i-XfDbgZ3/A

Birna Rørslett:
We believe it is preferable to post images directly on NG. Thus avoiding all the hidden traps of third-party cookie settings, tracking and unwanted ads. Nothing of that kind occurs here apart from a log-in cookie to indicate you are logged into NG.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version