Travelogues > Future NG Events - and Location Reveries

Photokina 2018

<< < (2/7) > >>

Bjørn Rørslett:
Birna will go easy on the bratwurst and concentrate on the beer :D

atpaula:
I'll be travelling on a motorbike through Europe in this date and will consider visiting the Photokina.
My plan was to got from Barcelona to Munich and back.
Koln is 500km away north of my route, but this is no problem considering the autobahns.
Getting a hotel there at the last minute could be the worst.

Erik Lund:
Looking very much forward to the yearly Photokina trip!  ;D 8)

Jan Anne:
Hi Aguinaldo,

I might be able to squeeze in a fifth guest, the beds are all taken but we'll figure something out. If you bring your own sleeping gear things will be easy, plenty of space inside and outside mi casa for an air mattress or tent.

My place (near Nijmegen) is 170km North of Cologne though but when you back South you can add the Netherlands to the long list of countries visited by bike ;D

atpaula:

--- Quote from: Jan Anne on September 03, 2018, 08:18:03 ---Hi Aguinaldo,

I might be able to squeeze in a fifth guest, the beds are all taken but we'll figure something out. If you bring your own sleeping gear things will be easy, plenty of space inside and outside mi casa for an air mattress or tent.

My place (near Nijmegen) is 170km North of Cologne though but when you back South you can add the Netherlands to the long list of countries visited by bike ;D

--- End quote ---

Thank you very much for the offer Jan Anne, but I'll be with my wife and we'll not be carrying sleeping bags (no space in the bike).
Do you think it is possible to find a hotel room in Koln during the event?
Best regards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version