The NikonGear Office > Site Issues

Testing image upload

<< < (3/3)

Øivind Tøien:
It seems that images are re-sized according to their height parameter, not width as would be more natural to make them fit on the page?
Images with vertical orientation thus get very small. (Experience with own posting of images).

Bjørn Rørslett:
Øivind, you are correct about the height constraint. I put it there because most monitors are overwide in their physical aspect and thus inherently handle portrait-mode images poorly. I, or our esteemed member Andrea, will experiment with these settings in the near future.

As discovered by many already, right-clicking takes you to the option of seeing the image in its original size.

Erik Lund:

--- Quote from: Bjørn Rørslett on June 13, 2015, 08:48:19 ---.....
As discovered by many already, right-clicking takes you to the option of seeing the image in its original size.

--- End quote ---

In Firefox yes.

The right click doesn't work in IE as far as I can see...

Øivind Tøien:
Thanks for the clarification. In Chrome, right clicking will provide a menu which has a choice to open the image in a new tab.

Jan Anne:

--- Quote from: Øivind Tøien on June 13, 2015, 10:03:30 ---In Chrome, right clicking will provide a menu which has a choice to open the image in a new tab.

--- End quote ---
Same in Safari, at least the hyperlinks show up properly resized now to fit the screen.

Also the attach images show up nicely now instead of the little preview pic, good work Admins :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version