Author Topic: [ SOLD!] Nikon D-200 IR converted -NEW, complete Box; shuttercount: 319 !  (Read 2310 times)

typestar

• NG Member
  • You ARE NikonGear
[SOLD] --- This has been sold complete now to Espana -- within 30 minutes of my offer (I was too cheap, I think  :)

I sell a NEW - used some hours only -- IR-converted NIKON D200 -- shuttercout:  319 (!)

It has been modified in new out-of-the-box condition from German Optik Marcario - for IR 720 nm.
Fast shutterspeeds, you work in AF-S mode, accurate focus, no IR hotspot.
Modification price alone has been about over 430.- EUR at that time.  The camera since then just layed around inside my cupboard, used it for some hours only.

It has been calibrated then for a new AF-S 18-70mm lens -- (this could come with the camera, if interested)
The camera looks and feels as new -- no visible sign of usage
I ask
a) 265.- EUR plus shipping --  (in complete original brandnew Nikon D-200 box, untouched content, manual, akku etc.)
b) As a kit with the like new AF-S 18-70 mm Nikkor lens complete for 330.- (so 65.- EUR only for the nice lens..) -- plus shipping
If you take both - I will include a (worn out but functional) Dawntech di-GPS tracker as a nice addon, for free :-)

Shipping will be from Austria as tracked +  insured parcel, only.
So no taxes and fees inside European Union.

Thankyou for your interest!

Best wishes to all:

Christian

Hugh_3170

• NG Supporter
  • Back in Melbourne!
Christian, please see my PM.
Hugh Gunn

typestar

• NG Member
  • You ARE NikonGear
Christian, pleaase see my PM.

DEAR Hugh, thankyou for your interest,

I am sorry, this has been sold within about 30 minutes of my offer ...
I was too cheap, I think...

Thankyou again,
best wishes:

Christian

Frank Fremerey

• engineering art
  • NG Supporter
  • Bonn, Germany
congrats to the happy new owner. I am sure it will be in good hands.
You are out there. You and your camera. You can shoot or not shoot as you please. Discover the world, Your world. Show it to us. Or we might never see it.

Me: https://youpic.com/photographer/frankfremerey/