Images > Nature, Flora, Fauna & Landscapes

Cartierheide landscapes

<< < (15/31) > >>

Hugh_3170:
Hans, another two enjoyable sequences (#64 & #70).

As someone from a temperate climate, it is nice to still see some ice in these climate changing times.  (Less so I acknowledge for those in non-temperate northern & southern climes.)

Akira:

--- Quote from: HCS on February 22, 2021, 21:53:33 ---Caught some more wintery images, after we'd received proper snow in the NL.

--- End quote ---

Love the first two images of the new post.  I might have liked to try pano stitching for the first scene with the additional frame to the right.

HCS:
Thanks Hugh and Akira, i very much appreciate you stopping by and commenting.

--- Quote from: Akira on February 24, 2021, 11:14:16 ---Love the first two images of the new post.  I might have liked to try pano stitching for the first scene with the additional frame to the right.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Akira. My thought exactly, i do have the broader frame, but there is a troublesome area to the right hand side. So, i decided to leave that out in the end. Thanks for your thoughts, i do sincerely appreciate that!

HCS:
Some more outings, some more images. Some images from 2 outings, one week apart. The first one is a sunrise from a week before the other three, also "sunrise" images. Interested in your opinions.

John Geerts:
Great sunrise in the first image Hans.

The 'moon' in the second one, is a value added bonus and enhances the atmosphere!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version