Gear Talk > Other

Leica Boutique Copenhagen

(1/2) > >>

Erik Lund:
Leica Boutique Copenhagen opened today next to Photographica, same owner Svend-Erik Petersen.

he has been in the business for many years and a avid Leica enthusiast himself, true Danish style 'old' customers and friends of the staff where invited for coffee and danish in the street served by La Glace from across the street.

We are really happy that Copenhagen now is on the international Leica map - The store now has almost all products on the shelfs.

Erik Lund:
I got off with the new 75mm f/2.5 A true Leica M lens, compact and with a very nice rendering, last shot is withe that lens of Mette from the shop

Andrea B.:
Good series, Erik!

Have you tried that Leica Monochrom? I would certainly like to try that camera myself.

The 75/2.5 really does make a lovely background and good microcontrast in the portrait.

Erik Lund:
Thanks!
There are actually now two Leica M Monochrom cameras, Leica just realesed the new Type 246 based on their Type 240 color sensor.
Honestly I have not dared to shoot with it yet - My hands tend to get very sticky with new cameras......

Seriously I have played a little and To get the best out of the Monochrom you need to do a lot of PP Post Processing, the monochrome Raw image out of camera is quite dull and flat - However you can really boost it to extreme! It is a very impressive camera!

But now I have the chance for sure to play more, with the new Boutique in the neighborhood :)
I will check it out ASAP!

Jakov Minić:
i cannot say exactly why, but it seems that i like the last image the most :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version