The NikonGear Office > Site Issues

Supporter - Membership of NikonGear

<< < (2/9) > >>

longzoom:
The same situation! Thank you!   LZ

Bjørn Rørslett:
To elaborate on Jakov's answer:

Nikongear (NG) is a web site entirely independent of any previous web site with a similar name. Our history goes back to June, 2015 and no further. Any membership, whether be it as life member or annual subscription, established for the old nikongear.com or fotozones.com thus does not apply to NG. On NG, we start from scratch with a blank page.

NG will not provide 'life membership' for a number of reasons, the most important of which is this practice can only ever hope to function in a setting of unlimited growth. However, as we all know, the notion of unlimited growth is not sustainable either on a theoretical or on a practical level.

Instead, we offer annual subscriptions moderately priced at 20 Euro. Besides being awarded the 'NG Supporter' icon, subscribers will have access to all features and facilities of the site. We aim at diversifying the features of NG in the near future.

richardHaw:
how can we help support this site? at least help pay for the overhead :o :o :o

Erik Lund:
There is no need to pay anything extra, we have plenty of cash in the bank to run this site.

However we appreciate your wish to contribute and the way to do that is to become a Supporter

How to Become an NG Supporter with Two Golden Squares and your name in orange:
http://nikongear.net/revival/index.php/topic,3553.0.html

richardHaw:
I am getting a message from paypal saying that I should get a notification from the within 24 hours. is this normal? I am having trouble buying Uli Koch's book,too. it must be a euro conversion thing. :o :o :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version