The NikonGear Office > Site Issues

Supporter - Membership of NikonGear

<< < (8/9) > >>

Birna Rørslett:
Obviously there has been a glitch somewhere ... your subscription was marked 'elapsed' by July 30, 2019.

Until Jan Anne has investigated the financial status and what really happened, I made a temporary fix to extend a complimentary subscription until end of 2019. Thus you are now properly designated 'Supporter' once again !!

rosko:
Many thanks, Birna for your rapid answer and decision.

I will keep an eye on this thread to see what was going on. ;)

Gratefully,

Francis.

Jan Anne:
Rosko, it seems that PayPal did extend the subscription with another year but somehow that extension didn't sync properly with your NG account which l will fix manually.

So its the opposite of what happened last year where multiple auto renewal subscriptions successfully extended your membership multiple years into the future :o

I suspect that PayPal tried to extend you membership in the same timeframe that NG had some accessibility issues, when I have more time I'll check the subscriptions of other members which were automatically extended in the same period.

rosko:

--- Quote from: Jan Anne on October 05, 2019, 10:27:11 ---when I have more time I'll check the subscriptions of other members which were automatically extended in the same period.

--- End quote ---

Thank you Jan-Anne !

I had a look on my paypal account, but I could see activity only from 1st January 2018, hence no possible to know the balance.

I'd PM this balance if you need.

All the best, Francis

Bob Foster:
I no longer maintain a PayPal account.

I'd very much like to retain my subscriber status at NikonGear.

Is there any alternative to the use of PayPal for supporting Nikon Gear?

Bob

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version