Gear Talk > Camera Talk

Nikon D750 proprietary USB connector?

<< < (4/4)

charlie:

--- Quote from: Jørgen Ramskov on February 24, 2016, 20:56:16 --- Hopefully we'll be past that in a few years time and use USB Type C everywhere...one can dream right? ;)
--- End quote ---

Sure, but then there will be the USB Type C mini A connector, the mini B connector, the micro connectors......  :o

bjornthun:

--- Quote from: charlie on February 25, 2016, 02:25:04 ---Sure, but then there will be the USB Type C mini A connector, the mini B connector, the micro connectors......  :o

--- End quote ---
Suddenly wifi sounded a lot better...  :o

Jørgen Ramskov:

--- Quote from: charlie on February 25, 2016, 02:25:04 ---Sure, but then there will be the USB Type C mini A connector, the mini B connector, the micro connectors......  :o

--- End quote ---
https://xkcd.com/927/ :D

The USB Type C connector is already resonably small, but slightly bigger than the proprietary Apple Lightning connector.

David H. Hartman:
About a month ago I bought a Lexar dual slot card reader that supports CF and SD~SDXC cards. It came with a USB-3 cable that is identical in its connectors to my Nikon USB-3 cables. It also functions as expected. I was quite sure the cable that came with my D800 was a standard USB-3 cable.

Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version