Author Topic: Pentax / Ricoh K-1 36MPx with 135 Format sized sensor  (Read 19927 times)

Erik Lund

• Global Moderator
  • Copenhagen
    • ErikLund.com
Re: Pentax / Ricoh K-1 36MPx with 135 Format sized sensor
« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2016, 19:32:44 »
Thanks Sten!
Then you buy the Ultron i mentioned but in M42 mount and switch the mount onto the APO Lanthar and use a M42 to K-mount adapter on it
Erik Lund

Roland Vink

• NG Supporter
  • Nikon Nerd from New Zealand
    • Nikon Database
« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2016, 20:21:45 »
The Pentax manual focus 85/1.4 has a very good reputation, but I doubt it is APO corrected.
The Pentax 200/4 macro is also highly regarded. It is an ED lens so should be well corrected, don't know to what level though.

Both of them are Pentax "star" lenses, this designation was given only to their premium lenses.

Tristin

• NG Member
  • Nothing less, always more.
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2016, 00:11:01 »
This thread should really be split.  The majority is no longer K-1 discussion, but Michael's mount issue.  Which is interesting and certainly deserves it's own thread in the lens or nerd sections.
-Tristin

Michael Erlewine

• Close-Up Photographer
  • NG Supporter
  • Close-Up with APO
    • Spirit Grooves
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2016, 00:18:32 »
This thread should really be split.  The majority is no longer K-1 discussion, but Michael's mount issue.  Which is interesting and certainly deserves it's own thread in the lens or nerd sections.

I disagree. I can stop talking about the mount issue, but it is a real issue for those with other lenses. I suggest leave it. I will start another thread if I need to talk about the mount issue further.
MichaelErlewine.smugmug.com, Daily Blog at https://www.facebook.com/MichaelErlewine. main site: SpiritGrooves.net, https://www.youtube.com/user/merlewine, Founder: MacroStop.com, All-Music Guide, All-Movie Guide, Classic Posters.com, Matrix Software, DharmaGrooves.com

Bjørn Rørslett

• Fierce Bear of the North
  • Administrator
  • Oslo, Norway
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2016, 00:24:23 »
I have already acted per Tristin's suggestion as it was a good one ....

The place to continue (adapting lenses etc.) is over at 'Lens Talk', where the relevant parts of this thread have been assembled into a thread of their own.

The current thread should remain focused on the camera itself and its features.