Reviews > Ramblings of the Fierce Bear of the North

The World Is One

<< < (2/3) > >>

Jan Anne:
After seeing Bjørn and Jakov play with the AW1 in the river and lakes an a few occasions I'm slowly getting excited to get one, especially when canoeing I'm close to water surface days at end with loads of nice opportunities to shoot half half or fully below the surface. Was thinking of getting a GoPro for that looks pretty restricted compared to what the AW1 can do.

simato73:
Bjørn, thanks for the opinion on the AW1.
Lika JA I have been thinking about it, since I am seldom satisfied by the performance of my RX100 in an underwater enclosure.
I will definitely get one if an opportunity at sufficiently reduced price presents itself.

Erik Lund:

--- Quote from: Jan Anne on June 18, 2015, 22:36:08 ---After seeing Bjørn and Jakov play with the AW1 in the river and lakes an a few occasions I'm slowly getting excited to get one,...

--- End quote ---
Indeed, those 'in the water line images' are superb!

Øivind Tøien:
Absolutely agree. Amazing to get that carp into the frame too.
For the record, I posted a review with more details on the AW1 and alternative wideangle optics here:
http://nikongear.net/revival/index.php?topic=356.0

Erik Lund:
Indeed you did, there was so much information that I didn't get through the post the first times around... I will go back to it and digest more :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version