Author Topic: Enlarger Lens Suggestions for a Bellows System with Tilt, Shift, and Swing  (Read 25013 times)

Dr Klaus Schmitt

• NG Member
That 45° viewfinder caught my eye, it would be very nice for night sky photography. What is the make and model no? A quick search did not come up with anything other than some very expensive devices for underwater housings...

It is custom made for Kamosor!
formerly known as kds315

Kamosor

• NG Member
  • cAPO di tutti capi
Michael, wide angle lens plate for X-Act2 with rear curtain bellows is very compact (folded ca. 1,5 cm, front plate is recessed 3 cm). Number of this part is 99101. I can use the AEL not only in the studio with this solution.

This set was recommended in Rollei's brochures for lenses without electronic shutter. Your set is great and bag bellows is ok, but I think  it can generate more dust on the sensor.

You can ask Eric Hiss from rolleiflex.us about this recessed bellows. He has 2 lenses with this version. Maybe he'll sell separately this part.

UPDATED: To hold lens m39 in the middle in recessed bellows you need retaining ring with colar and screw 1/26" - Leica.

Øivind Tøien

• NG Supporter
  • Fairbanks, Alaska
It is custom made for Kamosor!

Thanks, that explains the very precise and solid looking design; it looked a bit too nice to be a mass produced product.
Øivind Tøien

Kamosor

• NG Member
  • cAPO di tutti capi
Øivind Tøien, 45 degree anglefinder Ir-qa made by Ireneusz Błaszczuk is the best optic tool in my studio. I have updated model - I can see whole cameras viewinder incereased by 130 %! More info: http://www.wrotniak.net/photo/43/irqa.html .

This anglefinder is very useful for studio (it can rotate 360 degree), portrait and video. Ireneusz made 45 degree anglefinders for different cameras Nikon, Canon, Olympus and only 1 for Pentax :) Several copies ordered National Geographic photographers, too.

It will be necessary to perform the execution:
- aluminum 360 degree adapter - I can add photos and drawings adapter if you want,
- 32 mm lens Mikar of Lomo LCA,
- 45 degrees 1.25 " astropart with a simple eyepiece 1.25 ", but I do not
know astro components,
- cut the PCB to the fixing in place of the eyepiece camera - this is
important because, as the camera falls it breaks the first plate – I tasted
it,
- some tests, because I do not know your camera's viewfinder .