The NikonGear Office > Help Desk

questions about Team's plans for the future development

(1/1)

The_Traveler:
1) Is there a projection for the structure and growth
2) May we tell others about site?
3) Specifically, I know three quite good street shooters (not girlie pix) who might like to be in a better venue. Are you willing to entertain more of those?

Erik Lund:
As you can see some info in:

The Nikongear Office > Announcements

As announced form the start out we are looking into subscriptions but no commercials or merchandise.

Since we are already putting a lot of load on the current server this might be soon...

Sure you are free to invite fellow photographers no matter brand or technique :)

Bjørn Rørslett:
To confirm what Erik says:

For NG Revival there will be no ads, no sponsors, and probably only the simple functionality already in existence (with most quirks ironed out, hopefully). No hats, T-shirts, and suchlike material will be offered.

We do NOT aim to have many thousand members or to challenge (!) DPReview. What we hope to achieve is establishing an international web community for people having a keen interest in photography and who are willing to share and discuss their images and insight.

Coming-together events are a part of the NG spirit. These are important to foster personal relationships and help understanding across national and linguistic borders.

The_Traveler:

--- Quote from: Bjørn Rørslett on June 16, 2015, 18:10:51 ---
 No hats, T-shirts, and suchlike material will be offered.

--- End quote ---

I am hoping you will allow me to wear a hat and t shirt when winter comes.  :)

Bjørn Rørslett:
No general policy enforced there - dress as you like...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version