Gear Talk > Camera Talk

Treated myself to a Fuji X100T

(1/6) > >>

Ian R:
I had nothing like this before and on seeing one in mint condition I thought I would give it a try as I am a great fan of the fixed 35mm. Well I am absolutely chuffed to bits with it, but a little sad also as with a camera like this years ago I would have many more photos from my childhood adventures. A fixed focus 110 didn't muster the grade. Never mind, I am enjoying it now and that is a good thing. I got the Fuji leather case, a screen protector and a soft release shutter button along with the JCC inverted cone hood - it seemed a bit naked without a few accessories. I know that the camera has good reputation and those tales are true. The JPEG rendering needs no adjustment (how did they do that) and I have not missed a photo yet. I share a few photos below, but I am still feeling my way around the cam, many more fun times to come I hope!

Anyone else enjoy this Fuji X range? Got any tips to share?

Andrea B.:
Congratulations on your cool new cam, Ian !! Looks like you are enjoying it. And the jpegs look great.

Ian R:

--- Quote from: Andrea B. on October 02, 2015, 23:18:40 ---Congratulations on your cool new cam, Ian !! Looks like you are enjoying it. And the jpegs look great.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Andrea.  These photos have not been adjusted at all apart from resising and that is a first for me. They must have spent some time in the design stage.

Frank Fremerey:
I bought one in January 2015 because I was lost as soon as I touched it. Did you see this thread "churchyard sale"? http://nikongear.net/revival/index.php?topic=1541.0

Great camera for sontaneous emotional shooting.

Absolutely love it.

BUT

As soon as I learned RAW-processing these crazy files, I did not go back to JPEG. Sorry, but the difference is bigger that with any other camera I owned to date.

Gary:
I have the X100S, XP1 and XT1. Love the Fuji images and the Fuji glass.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version