Gear Talk > Camera Talk

Sony A7RII - Interesting Review Link

(1/1)

Andrea B.:
Here is a link to a good review of the Sony A7RII by Jim Kasson in his Last Word blog.
Cruising with the A7RI - Summary

You might also enjoy checking out his very interesting foto series:  Staccato
I did a double take (pun intended) at this extremely well-executed multiple exposure series because I have made a couple of series very much like that myself. It prolly shouldn't be a surprise that some other photographer somewhere sometime has had the basically the same idea that I had.  ;D ;D ;D

tommiejeep:
Andrea, Jim is one of a handful of Sony users/writers I pay attention to.  Probably because he uses multiple systems for different shooting and realizes that each has strong and weak points.  I listen to what Jan Anne says, a couple of local guys and a few long term Net friends , enjoy how some reviewers approach and write about gear, and take some as biased  ;) . 

My experimenting with multiple exposures has been less than impressive .  I have been slightly more successful with intentional motion blur for unusual effects .  During boring Soccer matches I'll play with shooting a stationary Ref with player action all around him. Cricket is not my favourite thing to shoot, slow, but try and pan a fast bowler in the run up and delivery.
Cheers,
Tom

Andrea B.:
...shooting a stationary Ref with player action all around him

Also a cool idea. Pls post one of these sometime!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version