The NikonGear Office > Site Issues

How to stop seeing new replies?

(1/3) > >>

ColinM:
There are some threads that I commented on early on and which keep getting comments but that I no longer wish to keep following.

These continue to pop up in "Show new replies to your posts". I have tried and failed to find a way of stopping these recurring - any tips?

Akira:
When you reply, clicking the link "Attachments and other options" allows you to uncheck "notify me of replies" option.  Wouldn't that stop the thread to show up?  I'm afraid that this is just my wild guess, though.

ColinM:

--- Quote from: Akira on September 03, 2015, 16:41:35 ---When you reply, clicking the link "Attachments and other options" allows you to uncheck "notify me of replies" option. 

--- End quote ---

Well I just looked at this and it's not ticked. Also I think this refers to notifications that you get by email.

For me, there were threads that looked interesting when they started out but maybe got diverted onto something I'm less interested in.
I just wondered if there was an option to set selected ones so they didn't appear in "Show new replies to your posts" (Top RH corner of the screen)

Andrea B.:
Colin, this forum software unfortunately does not have a way of "following" and "un-following" topics.
When I next get a chance to look into improvements, I will try to find a mod for this.

ColinM:
Thanks Andrea

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version