Author Topic: Impressions from the Western US  (Read 20978 times)

armando_m

• NG Supporter
  • Guadalajara México
    • http://armando-m.smugmug.com/
Re: Impressions from the Western US
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2015, 19:26:06 »
wow, very nice , I had missed all the updates since page 2, really like the dunes !
Armando Morales
D800, Nikon 1 V1, Fuji X-T3

simsurace

• NG Member
« Reply #76 on: October 30, 2015, 16:20:32 »
wow, very nice , I had missed all the updates since page 2, really like the dunes !
Thank you!
Simone Carlo Surace
suracephoto.com

Longhiker

• NG Member
  • You ARE NikonGear
« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2015, 07:48:39 »
From the grand views to the most intimate details, you have really captured the character of all that you saw on your travels. Its as if you were there for a decade. An admirable body of work. Thanks for the effort in displaying your art.
Bob Fanshier

schwett

• NG Member
  • You ARE NikonGear
    • photos
« Reply #78 on: December 20, 2015, 18:39:00 »
fantastic series of images. i love the variety between the wide scenics and the details. and of course, snow, salt, rock...

this is a part of the country i haven't spent much time in, for one reason or another.

simsurace

• NG Member
« Reply #79 on: December 20, 2015, 23:21:59 »
From the grand views to the most intimate details, you have really captured the character of all that you saw on your travels. Its as if you were there for a decade. An admirable body of work. Thanks for the effort in displaying your art.

Thank you, ten days can feel like a decade or ten minutes, depending on how you spend them :)
Simone Carlo Surace
suracephoto.com

simsurace

• NG Member
« Reply #80 on: December 20, 2015, 23:23:33 »
fantastic series of images. i love the variety between the wide scenics and the details. and of course, snow, salt, rock...

this is a part of the country i haven't spent much time in, for one reason or another.

Thank you! It is hard to describe the experience in words, that's what images are for. I hope I can be back soon to explore these lands some more.
Simone Carlo Surace
suracephoto.com