Introductions > Introduce Yourself

introducing myself

(1/3) > >>

ATerzi:
I thank you for having me.
New to this forum, let me introduce myself: I am 66 yo, and have been a Nikon owner since 1972, it was a Nikomat EL. Then I  bought a D300, a D750 and, one week ago, a D850. During Covid period I started to search for analogic models of the seventies, not only from Nikon, that I sometimes use (F1, F2, Zenza Bronica, etc).
I photograph - as an amateur - mainly people, portraits and places during my travels.

I wish you all a very happy holiday season !
AT

Bruno Schroder:
Welcome, AT. Hoping to see your pictures soon.

HCS:
Welcome to this friendly bunch!

Looking forward to your pictures.

Birna Rørslett:
I join the 'chorus' -- welcome, enjoy the site, and contribute as much as you wish.

Frank Fremerey:

--- Quote from: ATerzi on December 08, 2023, 17:32:04 ---I thank you for having me.
New to this forum, let me introduce myself: I am 66 yo, and have been a Nikon owner since 1972, it was a Nikomat EL. Then I  bought a D300, a D750 and, one week ago, a D850. During Covid period I started to search for analogic models of the seventies, not only from Nikon, that I sometimes use (F1, F2, Zenza Bronica, etc).
I photograph - as an amateur - mainly people, portraits and places during my travels.

I wish you all a very happy holiday season !
AT

--- End quote ---

Welcome and... out of interest ... where on the planet are you situated?... most of us live in Europe and habe met in person, but some of us are as far away as South Africa, Australia and the US of A or Japan...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version