Introductions > Introduce Yourself

Hi from Switzerland

<< < (2/3) > >>

MFloyd:
Welcome. I’m living in the Wallis between the Geneva Lake and the mountains.  ;)

John Geerts:
Welcome Werner, curious to see your work !

aerobat:
Sali Werner - Daniel aus Nidwalden

ak:
Hello to all, thank you for the warm welcome!

Here is a picture of the Gantrisch, which is near Bern, where I live.

The picture was taken in 4x5" with a Fujinon T 8/400 on FP4+, development was "normal". The picture was taken very early in the morning. I was interested in the atmosphere, that is, the water in the air.

Currently I am learning the D850. I am used to using Tilt and Shift. But this is not possible with my old Micro Nikkor 4/105. Now I have to reorient myself. Probably someday I will get the PC Micro Nikkor 2.8/85. But that costs a lot of money. Let's see how I manage ...

Anyway, the Nikon DSLR has a lot of settings. Almost too many. I know some settings from the D2X, but these days it seems you have to have a PhD to get along with the current cameras. The important thing is to find your own way through the system. I have now put the "Virtual Horizon" and the "RAW Settings" on the user menu and the FN2 button. What I still need now would be a focus magnifier, but I'll figure that out too.

Kind regards

ak:
Here is a first attempt with the DSLR. As you can see, I'm more of a leisurely person, dedicated to ordinary things ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version