The NikonGear Office > Site Issues

Is it just me, or is there a site issue now?

(1/1)

Snoogly:
For a couple of days accessing the site has been a bit of a crapshoot. Either a very long delay in loading, and a failure to open a clicked link in the forum - or just a failure to access the site.

Now, suddenly, the site opened quickly, and I could post this.

I am in Tokyo, if that makes a difference …

Akira:

--- Quote from: Snoogly on July 30, 2022, 03:05:04 ---For a couple of days accessing the site has been a bit of a crapshoot. Either a very long delay in loading, and a failure to open a clicked link in the forum - or just a failure to access the site.

Now, suddenly, the site opened quickly, and I could post this.

I am in Tokyo, if that makes a difference …

--- End quote ---

I'm experiencing exactly the same problem.  I reported that to Birna via PM.  I couldn't find this section of NG.   :o :o :o

Birna Rørslett:
We have had our share of troubles recently. Some at least were caused by a data base corruption. the DB was repaired yet the access issues continued for a while.  Now our site decided it should be obedient and listen to its rulers instead of acting  -- or not -- on its own.

Akira:

--- Quote from: Birna Rørslett on July 30, 2022, 07:52:30 ---We have had our share of troubles recently. Some at least were caused by a data base corruption. the DB was repaired yet the access issues continued for a while.  Now our site decided it should be obedient and listen to its rulers instead of acting  -- or not -- on its own.

--- End quote ---

Thank you, Birna and other admins, for your effort.  Now the glitch seems to have been tamed down.

Snoogly:
Thanks from me too. All seems OK now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version