Author Topic: [DE] Voigtländer SL 180mm 4.0 APO LANTHAR Nikon AI AIS Voigtlander 180 f/4 SOLD  (Read 657 times)

Dane

• NG Member
SOLD

I’m offering the rare and sought after Voigtlander SL 180mm 4.0 APO LANTHAR in Nikon F Mount. (for matching original, also rare, hoods see my other items for combined shipping).

Collectors or experts know what I am offering here, more information can be found for example in this review:
https://phillipreeve.net/blog/review-voigtlander-180mm-4-0-sl-apo-lanthar/

Condition:

Optics are without issues. Some dust is included and simply cannot be

avoided due to the age of the lens. Mechanics are fine, focusing would appreciate new grease, however, it worked fine for me, so that might be up to the buyer to decide, a little more grease than now will give the focusing less „play“.  On the exterior, you can see that it’s been used, showing how much appreciated this lens was and is. On the body there are some scratches here and there, but nothing major, see pictures.

Scope of delivery:

Included are the original metal lens-front-cap, a protection filter, which I have used since I bought it as well as the rear cap.

Price: 1050 EUR plus shipping (offer via PN)

Dane

• NG Member
If interested, especially in multiple items of mine, just send a PM if you would give me an offer.  8)