Images > People, Portraits, Street, PJ & Cityscapes

Forewoman of the building site

(1/2) > >>

Erik Lund:
She did a really striking pose with the huge digger throning on the top of the soil downtown Copenhagen just came together for a really nice poster shot.

Af-s 80-200mm f/2.8 @ 2.8 80mm D850

Birna Rørslett:
Women at work. Nice capture.

golunvolo:

--- Quote from: Erik Lund on October 19, 2021, 10:01:26 ---She did a really striking pose with the huge digger throning on the top of the soil downtown Copenhagen just came together for a really nice poster shot.

Af-s 80-200mm f/2.8 @ 2.8 80mm D850

--- End quote ---

Indeed she did. Great shot, she appears powerful and resourceful. F2.8 works very well to show her and tell the set up story. 

Thomas Stellwag:
this company has the nicest office, I have ever seen. Senior boss - artist, welder, scuplturist, nickname Dr. Hug, as he was the first Dane to service hydraulic hammers, was running his own restoration departement of Toyota Landcruisers FJ 40, has built an office where you sit like in a botanical garden & water place. Below the desks is water with fish, between palms and sculptures welded from scrap and the floor of the working islands in the office is made from timber, that they got from wrecking down old ships. I am not sure if the senior is still alive, as DK is no more my working area. :'( since years
thx for the picture/the reminder Erik

John Geerts:

--- Quote from: golunvolo on October 19, 2021, 14:54:19 ---Indeed she did. Great shot, she appears powerful and resourceful. F2.8 works very well to show her and tell the set up story.

--- End quote ---
Yes agree,  the perfect 'working' pose.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version