Gear Talk > Camera Talk

Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max Camera Options

<< < (2/6) > >>

Jan Anne:
My old XS had the 28 and 56mm combo which was perfect, I've shot a lot with 14mm lenses on DSLR and mirrorless so the 13mm on the 12 Mini was very welcome and familiar territory but not having a tele lens makes it a weird combo for me personally.

The 13, 26 and 77mm combo should work fine for my style shooting as it comes close to my preferred 14, 35 and 85 or 125mm combo for the Z6.

Michael Erlewine:
I ask again: how are the DNG files on the iPhone, if anyone knows, please.

Jack Dahlgren:

--- Quote from: Michael Erlewine on September 16, 2021, 00:55:28 ---I ask again: how are the DNG files on the iPhone, if anyone knows, please.

--- End quote ---

I rarely edit my phone photos on a computer so haven’t tried this out. If the sun comes out I’ll give it a try this afternoon and post so you can judge. Right now it is a bit gray so not a big challenge for bit depth.

Michael Erlewine:

--- Quote from: Jack Dahlgren on September 16, 2021, 18:51:22 ---I rarely edit my phone photos on a computer so haven’t tried this out. If the sun comes out I’ll give it a try this afternoon and post so you can judge. Right now it is a bit gray so not a big challenge for bit depth.

--- End quote ---

Thanks

MFloyd:
Still have a iPhone X. Will order a iPhone 13 Pro (don't know what size set) tomorrow. Imagine having all these features in a pro body ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version